Groruddalsklinikken is a specialist center at Kalbakken in Oslo East that was established in 2015 under the name Kalbakkenklinikken. We deal with surgery, specialized health services, general medical examinations in addition to physical treatment and rehabilitation. Groruddalsklinikken also offers health examinations to companies and further follow-up.
We are based in pleasant premises at Kalbakken with modern equipment and facilities. From us it is a short distance to public transport, both bus and subway.
With us, you will meet competent and experienced specialists with extensive experience from both the public and private sectors. Groruddalsklinikken puts the patient’s needs in focus, and our aim is to have the most satisfied patients who want to come back to us. Our specialists offer appointments with short waiting times.
- We are a business with both public and private agreements within various medical fields.
- The business provides services in cardiology, urology, orthopedics, endocrinology, plastic surgery, gastrosurgery,
gastroenterology, gynaecology, proctology, general medicine, psychiatry, dermatology, pulmonary medicine and aesthetics.
- There is an average of 9 full-time employees spread over 2020-2023. Senior doctors are hired consultants who perform
specialist healthcare services.
- The business is a part owner in several companies.
- We have an influx of patients from Romerike, the Follo region, Groruddalen, central Oslo, Hadeland, Toten, Nes and
The Østfold and Vestfold regions
- Entered into a collaboration agreement with Unilabs Norway in 2016 regarding exclusive patient priority within radiology and the laboratory
- Is now a stable and solid business with continuous growth both financially and medically
- Can perform operations with inpatients on the bedside post as the only operator east of Akerselva
- Has gained a foothold and a solid reputation as a major player in specialist healthcare services
- Is located with other solid and growing collaborative clinics
More about Groruddalsklinikken
Groruddalsklinikken’s vision is to offer high-quality health services with short waiting times.
We can offer health services both to those who do not have a referral from their GP, to those who have a referral from their GP or to those who are waiting for treatment at the hospital or waiting in the hospital queue.
If you have health insurance, you can contact your insurance company about getting treatment with us.
Groruddalsklinikken has a broad and relevant range of healthcare services with high quality and good accessibility for everyone. With us, you should always feel safe and looked after.
Groruddalsklinikken’s medical services include many specialist areas within the specialist health service, including day surgery.
Groruddalsklinikken believes that you as a patient deserve and should have quick medical attention without having to wait for several hours to receive health care.
We offer a chiropractor, physiotherapist, acupuncturist and masseur at GRD. We have modern devices for pressure wave treatment and ultrasound diagnostics and follow up the patient from A to Z.